What’s this blog about?
I’ll let Patrick Henry speak for me, I could not say it better.
We are in similar times . . .
. . . and the nation will need a similar commitment.
Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.
It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia
March 23, 1775
Who I Am and What I Do:
- I am a Roman Catholic Christian
- A Reagan Conservative (“Right Winger”)
- A Manufacturer & Supplier of Laser Systems to the US Military – SEALs, Navy EOD, FBI, Army SOF – NATO & Australian Special Forces
- I am Neither a Democrat or Republican, I Stand For Liberty & Justice for All.
Some of The Things I Know, But You May Not:
- Love of America (“Patriotism”) is a Virtue. Hatred of America is a Vice
- Free Enterprise Capitalism is the Essential Guarantor of Freedom & Liberty.
- The Projection of American Economic and Military Power is a Global Force for Good.
- The Judeo-Christian Ethic is Hope, Love, & Charity – Liberalism Celebrates Intolerance, Hate, & Bigotry.
- It is Not What Your Country Can Do For You, It is What You Can Do For Your Country – John F. Kennedy 1961
- The Great Seal of The United States reads “E Pluribus Unum”. Latin for “Out of Many, One” Not “Out of One, Many”.
- American Exceptionalism is Real. (See Google, Apple, Navy SEALs, Hollywood, West Point, CalTech, Fried Chicken, etc.)
- The Radical Left & Liberal Obsession with Abortion on Demand; New Gender “Identities”; Racial “Disparities”,; Sexual Orientation & Preference; and Attacks on Religious Freedom & Conscience Only Divides America – These Views Can Never Bring Us Together. (see above)
Don’t like me? You’re an intolerant Leftist Bigot, it’s your nature.